The Traditions Outfitter G2 .45-70 Government Break-Action Rifle has a synthetic stock with a rubber recoil pad and a manual trigger block safety. The 22-inch stainless barrel boasts a Cerakote finish, and the firearm is drilled and tapped to accept optics (sold separately).
Features and Benefits
- Synthetic stock with a rubber recoil pad
- Manual trigger block safety
- Drilled and tapped to accept optics (sold separately)
- Built-in extractor
- Stainless barrel with a Cerakote finish
- Break action with a 1-shot capacity
- Product Type: Centerfire
- Barrel length (in.): 22
- Action: Break
- Caliber: .45-70 Government
- Type: Centerfire
- Product weight: 5.8 pounds
- Style: Hunting
- Product length (in.): 38
- Metal finish: Cerakote
- Magazine capacity: 1
- Stock: Synthetic
What’s in the Box
- Traditions Outfitter G2 .45-70 Government Break-Action Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
There are no reviews yet.