Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your Ammo Shop collects information from you to improve services, performance, enhance your shopping experience, and communicate with you..
We strive to make it easy for you to update your account, remove addresses and credit cards, and unsubscribe from communications at any point.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through use of our Services, and from outside source.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Services–for example, to process your order and ship items to you, to award you points for loyalty or referral actions;
- To further develop our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our customers will enjoy or will help them to find products they want more efficiently or make purchasing those items quicker and easier;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Your Ammo Shop and others
- To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by Your Ammo Shop, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on new products; and
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide product recommendations and serve relevant advertisements.
A FEW MORE THINGS
Your Ammo Shop leverages global resources. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, which may have rights and protections that are different from those in your home country.