Designed with a 1-shot capacity, the Ruger No 1 Laminate .450 Bushmaster Falling-Block Rifle is made with a stainless-steel barrel and receiver. The laminate stock comes with a sporting-style recoil pad. Also features a scope base, a tang safety and sling swivel studs.
Features and Benefits
- Length of pull of 13.5 inches
- Integrated quarter-rib scope base
- Stainless-steel receiver
- Sling swivel studs and a grip cap
- Tang safety
- Cold hammer-forged, stainless-steel barrel with 5R rifling
- Laminate stock with a sporting-style recoil pad
- Falling-block action with an artillery-style breech block, an under lever and a 1-shot capacity
- Product Type: Centerfire
- Handedness: Right
- Barrel length (in.): 20
- Rate of twist: 1 in 10 inch RH
- Caliber: .450 Bushmaster
- Type: Centerfire
- Product weight: 7.5 pounds
- Style: Hunting
- Product length (in.): 38
- Magazine capacity: 1
- Stock: Laminate
What’s in the Box
- Ruger No 1 Laminate .450 Bushmaster Falling-Block Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
There are no reviews yet.