The Mossberg® 464 SPX .30-30 Win. Lever-Action Rifle features a 16.25″ barrel with a flash suppressor and a matte blued finish. The rifle offers a Picatinny trirail fore-end and a polymer grip with a 6-position tactical stock. Precision-machined receiver is drilled and tapped. 3-dot adjustable fiber-optic front and rear sights.
Features and Benefits
- Hammer block and lever safeties
- 3-dot adjustable fiber-optic front and rear sights
- Front and rear sling swivel studs
- Conveniently positioned ejection port
- Top-tang safety can be used for right- or left-handed shooters
- Made in USA
- Picatinny trirail fore-end
- Lever action with a 6-magazine capacity
- Polymer grip with a 6-position tactical stock
- Precision-machined receiver is drilled and tapped
- Standard trigger with a 5 lb. pull
- 16.25″ barrel with a flash suppressor and a matte blue finish
- Trigger pull (lb.): 5
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Rate of twist: 1 in 10 in.
- Product weight: 7 lb.
- Style: Hunting
- Metal finish: Matte blued
- Manufacturer warranty – general: 1 year
- Magazine capacity: 6
- Rear sight: Fiber-optic
- Stock: Polymer
- Product Type: Centerfire
- Barrel length (in.): 16.25
- Action: Lever
- Front sight: Fiber-optic
- Caliber: .30-30 Win.
- Product length (in.): 34
What’s in the Box
- Owner’s manual
- Mossberg® 464 SPX .30-30 Win. Lever-Action Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
There are no reviews yet.