The Smith & Wesson M&P10 Sport .308 Winchester/7.62 NATO Semiautomatic Rifle is a gas-operated rifle with a 6-position, telescoping stock. This optic-ready rifle features a 16-inch steel barrel with an Armornite® finish and an A2 suppressor, a manual safety, a Picatinny rail and ambidextrous controls.
Features and Benefits
- Gas block with Picatinny rail
- 16-inch steel barrel has an Armornite® finish and 5R rifling
- Ambidextrous safety selector, mag release and bolt release
- Semiautomatic action
- Standard trigger
- A2 suppressor
- Optic ready
- Synthetic 6-position stock
- Sling swivel
- Manual safety on lower
- Chromed firing pin
- Mid-length hand guard and gas system
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Barrel length (in.): 16
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Rate of twist: 1 in 10 inch
- Caliber: .308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
- Product weight: 8 pounds
- Style: Hunting
- Product length (in.): 34
- Metal finish: Armornite®
- Stock: Synthetic
What’s in the Box
- Smith & Wesson M&P10 Sport .308 Winchester/7.62 NATO Semiautomatic Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
There are no reviews yet.